The Measuring Module is used for entering and measuring drawings of the registered cleaning areas.
Drawings in cleaning planning are very effective when it comes to showing customers and staff the functions planned for the individual rooms. And, the drawings may also be used to create a quick overview of your space inventory and to "reveal" and correct any errors.
The Measuring Module contains the following functions:
- Measuring: Access to measuring cleaning areas via drawings. The drawings may be entered into the system via a digitizer (drawing board) or be drawn by hand. The drawings can be measured and adjusted to fit each individual room, i.e. by cutting out floor space not being cleaned (gross/net space), division of rooms into several room parts, drawing of round walls, free-hand drawing, adding fixed symbols and optional positioning / adjustment of text for each room.
- Zoom, scaling, rotation and displacement: Optional zoom of drawing. Auto-zoom function which automatically adjusts the zoom relation so that all rooms can be seen on the screen at the same time. Scaling of drawings measured in the wrong scale. Rotation and hiding of drawings allows more floors / buildings to be shown on the same diagram.
- Hatching: Hatching of drawings in accordance with your space inventory information including: floor types, basic models, room groups, service profiles, cleaning profiles (program codes / frequency pro-files), departments, work assignments, week distribution, quality profiles, inspections. Free choice of colour and pattern for each hatching.
- Area distribution: Distribution of work areas, week distribution, service profiles, cleaning profiles etc. directly on the drawings.
- Import/export of drawings: Input of DXF files from AutoCad, MicroStation and similar systems. Export of drawings in several for-mats, including PDF-format.